Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lakers Sting the Hornets

My newest game recap, which is going to be a weekly occurrence from now on!!

And now, this special and hilarious message from one Kobe Bryant:

Bryant was then asked about his alternating right- and left-handed sweeping hook shots he made in the lane in the final minutes to close out the game.

"That’s all Mamba, baby," he said.

Plus I love how much of a smartass he is:
Bryant responded to a New York Post report that quoted him as saying his surgically repaired right nearly was nearly "bone on bone."

"Do I look worried? Did we win last year?" Bryant said after the game. "My knee last year was the size of a balloon and we still won, so I'm not that concerned about it. We just got to be smart and pace things out."

No comments:

Post a Comment